Science Lab Kit-Life Cycle of Frog and Chia
Science Lab Starter Kit
- 27 Piece Science Kit：Includes 1 white lab coat, 1 name tag, 1 tweezers, 4 large test tubes, 1 test tube rack, 4 droppers, 3 funnels, 5 measuring spoons, 1 measuring cup, 1 conical cup, 1 beaker, 1 magnifying glass, 1 safety goggles, 1 scientific experiment guide book, 1 Gift box. The above items do not contain chemical ingredients and are all plastic materials.
- Experiments are everywhere: In fact, there are many subtle physical and chemical phenomena in life, and these phenomena are subject to change rules. By using these scientific experiment kits, children can easily explore the rules and increase their knowledge of common sense in life.
- STEM, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) craft Toys
Life Cycle of Frog and Chia
- Life begins amid a clutch of floating eggs. Those that survive hatch as tadpoles, and then undergo a rapid change as they lose their gills and grow legs. Life in the water is grand, but these amphibians will soon take to land, becoming adult frogs after 12 to 16 weeks.
- Learn about frog’s life cycle by making your own eggs, tadpoles, frogs with the soft clay provided.
- Develop kids' own creativity by decorating frog ponds with clay eggs, tadpoles, and frogs.
- Chia seeds are edible seeds, a flowering plant in the mint family. Chia seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter of around 2 mm. The seeds are hygroscopic, absorbing up to 12 times their weight in liquid when soaked and developing a mucilaginous coating that gives chia-based foods and beverages a distinctive gel texture.
- If you place the chia seeds in a sunny and warm place and water a little every day, they will start to germinate in 2-3 days.
- Experience the wonders of nature by observing the growth of plants from seeds.