[Creative Pack] Science Experiment-Human bone Assembly/Fly-High Rocket *pay with Creative Kids
Regular price $114.95 Sale price $109.00
Unit price / per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout. If you'd like to use the VOUCHER please click "ADD TO CART"
Science Lab Starter Kit
- 27 Piece Science Kit：Includes 1 white lab coat, 1 name tag, 1 tweezers, 4 large test tubes, 1 test tube rack, 4 droppers, 3 funnels, 5 measuring spoons, 1 measuring cup, 1 conical cup, 1 beaker, 1 magnifying glass, 1 safety goggles, 1 scientific experiment guide book, 1 Gift box. The above items do not contain chemical ingredients and are all plastic materials.
- Experiments are everywhere: In fact, there are many subtle physical and chemical phenomena in life, and these phenomena are subject to change rules. By using these scientific experiment kits, children can easily explore the rules and increase their knowledge of common sense in life.
Human Bone Assembly Kit
- The skeleton is 30cm tall which comes with a stand
- The top of the skull is removable and the jaw is movable.
- Arms, legs, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, and knee joints are hinged and movable
- Made of durable plastic
- Build your knowledge of the human body
Fly- High Rocket Kit
- REACH NEW HEIGHTS - Launch a rocket up to 60 meters into the air. Kids can build their own rocket that’s powered by air. This do-it-yourself rocket kit is a great way to get your children or students engaged in physics lessons while having fun
- BACKYARD FUN - Get the kids outside learning science. TheFly-High Rocket Kit is the perfect educational toy that will get kids out of the house or classroom and into the yard or park to enjoy the outdoors and have an out-of-the-box learning experience
- HANDS ON LEARNING - Designed for ages 8+, this kit gives a perfect example of Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion every action has an equal and opposite reaction
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, technology, engineering and mathematics, or STEM, learning combines these interdisciplinary areas together for a holistic approach of education.
*You need a 500ml plastic soda bottle and a bicycle pump